TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Where a booking is made by e-mail or by telephone, the booking is subject to, and the client accepts TAXI CHAMROUSSE - TAXI LOISEL NICOLAS Terms and Conditions.
2. Where two or more people are included on the same booking, the person purchasing the booking shall deemed to do so on the basis that he/she acts as an agent for both or all members of the party and accepts these booking conditions on behalf of each member of the party
3. The confirmation fax or e-mail is your ticket. This must be presented to the TAXI CHAMROUSSE - TAXI LOISEL NICOLAS driver or TAXI CHAMROUSSE - TAXI LOISEL NICOLAS representative for both the outward and return trip.
4. The destination and pick up address on your ticket are the address to which you will be delivered and picked up. Should you wish to change these or any other details, this must be done by e-mail 4 days prior to the date of travel.
5. Where a private transfer has been booked and the flight is delayed up to ninety minutes from the flight's scheduled arrival, TAXI CHAMROUSSE - TAXI LOISEL NICOLAS vehicle will wait for the clients at no charge. After this time The TAXI CHAMROUSSE - TAXI LOISEL NICOLAS reserves the right to modify the conditions of transport.
6. Cancellation must be made by e-mail at least 7 days before the time of travel. In the event of a cancellation after this delay no refund can be requested. In case of cancellation TAXI CHAMROUSSE - TAXI LOISEL NICOLAS may accept to refund the price of ticket if payment was made in advance.
7. All luggage must be clearly labelled with the owner's name and destination address.
8. Customers are limited to two items of luggage including a ski or snowboard bag. Any excess luggage must be declared at the time of booking. In the event of a client having excess luggage, TAXI CHAMROUSSE - TAXI LOISEL NICOLAS or TAXI CHAMROUSSE - TAXI LOISEL NICOLAS representative reserve the right to charge an excess allowance or refuse to transport the items.
9. TAXI CHAMROUSSE - TAXI LOISEL NICOLAS reserves the right (and delegates to the drivers the right) to refuse to carry any person who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and / or whose behaviour is considered to pose a threat to the driver, the vehicle or the other passenger(s).
10. Passengers are not allowed to take onto our vehicles any alcoholic drinks for the purpose of consuming them, or to drink such drinks on our vehicles. Eating and smoking are also not permitted in our vehicles.
11. TAXI CHAMROUSSE - TAXI LOISEL NICOLAS and the coach companies
will use every reasonable means to ensure that the vehicle(s) arrives
on time to begin the period of hire and that it reaches its destination
on time. TAXI CHAMROUSSE - TAXI LOISEL NICOLAS and the coach company
will not occur any liability whatsoever in the event of any delay
due to causes beyond its control. Circumstances beyond our control
may prevent the achievement of its responsibility. The following are
example of circumstances which are not within our control:
12. Payment payable online by Credit card to the website TAXI CHAMROUSSE - TAXI LOISEL NICOLAS. Equally payment in euro cash, french bank cheque directly to the driver of TAXI CHAMROUSSE - TAXI LOISEL NICOLAS or to any person representing the taxi company for each transfer.
13. All the coach companies and taxis that are in charge of your transfer are all registered and all their vehicles are fully insured for passenger and third party claims, as required under French law..
14. Luggage, however, whilst every care is always taken, customers' property is carried entirely at their own risk and no responsibility can be accepted for loss or damage. Customers are therefore advised to check their own travel insurance.
15. If TAXI CHAMROUSSE - TAXI LOISEL NICOLAS or coach company fail for any reason within their control to deliver their passengers to their confirmed destination, TAXI CHAMROUSSE - TAXI LOISEL NICOLAS will provide suitable transport such as another coach, train, taxi, etc…Any reimbursement made by TAXI CHAMROUSSE - TAXI LOISEL NICOLAS for the costs of an alternative means of transport incurred by the passenger to get to their ticketed destination shall be no more than the cost of getting to that destination by taxi.
16. TAXI CHAMROUSSE - TAXI LOISEL NICOLAS shall only be liable for any reasonable and foreseeable consequential losses araising directly out of a breach in contract.
17. French law will govern these conditions in all respects. Only the Tribunal de Commerce de Grenoble - France has jurisdiction in case of dispute.
© 2014 | Terms & Conditions